WHAT WE PROVIDE:
Basic Rental: ($Price varies by unit)
- Cleaned and ready to use rental unit.
- Delivered, then set up at desired location followed by pick up, and break down.
- Full fresh water and propane tank(s) along with empty grey and black water tank(s).
- Three (or more) rolls of RV toilet paper.
- Fire extinguisher and first aid kit.
- Up to two visits during the week to check for maintenance, etc.
- Basic cleaning and basic garbage removal after the event. (Excessive cleaning and/or garbage removal will result in an added fee.)
Pre-stocked goods Service: ($300) per RV
- Pick up and transport of goods. Stored with your rental unit, ready for you when you arrive.
- Mailed items, pre ordered items at certain stores, Whole foods/Raley’s/Total wine and more.
Generator Kit: ($300) per RV
- 4kw or higher Generator, with extra fuel for the length of event.
Kitchen Kit: ($150) per RV
- Basic large/medium/small pots and pans for cooking.
- Paper plates, plastic cups-forks-spoons-knives.
- Two kitchen towels, two rolls of paper towels, a cleaning sponge, broom, and a bottle of hand/dish soap.
Linen Kit: ($100) per RV
- Mismatched pillows, fitted sheets, flat sheets, blankets, and comforter/bedspread PER BED.
- One bath towel and wash cloth per person.
Bicycle rental: ($75 used) ($150 new) each
- Playa inspired beach cruiser bikes.
- New bikes come with locks and on playa guarantee.
- Used bikes come with no locks or guarantee.
5 Gallon Water: ($30) each
- Clean filtered drinking water in 5 Gallon bottles. (3) or more bottles will include an easy to use pump.
WHAT WE (DO NOT) PROVIDE:
- Immediate service. Please allow up to 8 hours for a service call. What is a normal 10 minute job or trip can take up to 4 plus hours moving around the Playa.
- Dump of Grey/Black water and fresh water refills. This service is provided on the Playa at an additional cost to you. We do not provide this service.